Friday, January 10, 2014

Very Vintage Card Swap



These are my two cards for the Very Vintage Card Swap at Leadership using more products from the Occasions Catalog. For the Peachy Keen card, I choose the DSP and the little camera framelit because I thought it fits in with "vintage" or, at least my idea of vintage anyway. The DSP is even called Retro Fresh. The little camera framelit is so cute!  I added some Linen Thread to the camera so it would look like a strap.  When I was in high school, people would say "snap!" all the time.  So, I guess that makes me vintage or retro!

Supplies used:  Peachy Keen, Hip Notes Stamp Sets
Retro Fresh DSP, Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana, Very Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar CS
Tangerine Tango Ink
Big Shot with the On Film Framelits, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder
Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, Gold Sequin Trim



For this card, I choose Always Arichoke as the card base because it reminds me of the avacado green from the 70's. Do you remember that?  And, the harvest gold?  The mosaics also remind me of vintage things too. There's some old flooring in my kitchen that has the same pattern as the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder.  We'll update the floor someday--husband says, "we can't rush into these things."  

Supplies used:  Mosaic Madness, Hip Notes Stamp Sets
Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla CS
Always Artichoke Ink
Stampin' Dimensionals, Always Artichoke Seam Binding Ribbon, Gold Sequin Trim
Big Shot with the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder
Mosaic Punch

Happy Stamping!  Bye for now, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment