Thursday, January 23, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Here are some cards I created a while ago, hence Throwback Thursday. All of the DSP is retired, and I no longer remember the name--sorry about that!  It's a pretty basic template. The DSP is a 4 x4 square, which will give you 9 squares per sheet, or 108 squares per pkg.  That's just over 10 cents a square!  Wow--that's a lot of cards!  Then, just add a word or phrase along with an embellishment!  Easy peasy--I'm all about easy, quick, simple but beautiful cards!


Above:  Happy Christmas is from More Merry Messages (Carry Over List), Happy birthday is from Teeny Tiny Wishes

Below:  The Open Sea Stamp Set, Decorative Label Punch


Below: Yippee-Skippee! stamp set, Cupcake Builder punch, Red Glimmer paper for the cherry on top 


I will have to apologize for the "a little something" stamp below.  It has escaped away from the its set/box, and I no longer have the rest.  The heart is from also a retired punch--it has 3 hearts of different shapes/sizes.  

The butterfly and happy birthday in the card below was an old Salabration set--the rubber is in Lavender Lace. Again, I do not know the name of the stamp set as I no longer have the box it came in.  Decorative Label Punch is also used.  


Get out that DSP--don't be afraid to cut into it, and use it!  Happy Stamping!  Bye for now, Maria 

No comments:

Post a Comment