Thursday, January 9, 2014

Stampin' Up! Leadership 2014 Houston Texas




I have the opportunity to attend Leadership in Houston, Texas.  SU! has a way of educating its sales force while entertaining us at the same time.  They make you cry and laugh all in the same day.  Shelli, our CEO, came on the stage and started crying before she barely even said a word.  Of course, as soon as I see someone else cry, I cry too--can't help it, and don't even try to fight it or hide it.  


Here's my Leadership swap.  I used the new stamp set from Occasions Catalog called Happy Watercolor.  Makes me feel like a watercolor artist because it has that watercolor look--that's why it's called "Happy Watercolor."  It goes really nice with the background stamp called Poppy Parade.  I punched out the Glimmer Paper with the  Decorative Label Punch, cut it in half and then attached it to the Window Frames with hot glue.  

Supplies used:
Happy Watercolor, Pleasant Poppies stamp sets
Real Red, Very Vanilla CS; Champagne Glimmer paper
Real Red ink
Very Vanilla seam binding ribbon
Big Shot with the Window Frames Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Decorative Label Punch

Bye for now, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment