Friday, July 20, 2012

Postage Due

Here's my card for Lyssa's Convention Quality Swap.



When I first saw the new Postage Due stamp set, I thought of old timey, vintage things.  So, I thought it would be fun to rip the edges of the stamp image.   Ripping paper--it goes against everything you learned in grade school, but it's so fun!!! 



After ripping around the entire image, sponge edges.  Sponging = more fun!!
Sorry for the bad lighting--I was burning the midnight oil--no natural light to be found.




Stamp "postage stamps", punch out and sponge edges.



Supplies used:  Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Soft Suede ink and cardstock, Very Vanilla cardstock, Crumb Cake seam binding ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponges, Postage Stamp Punch, Postage Due stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment