Thursday, July 11, 2013

Wildflower Meadows

Organized swaps are all over the place at Convention--and they're great!  Don't get me wrong--I love them.  But, nothing is exciting as general swaps--swapping on the floor of the main stage at convention.  General swaps just mean no theme, and you can make as many as you want--as long as everything is current Stampin' Up! merchandise, of course!  For my general swaps I used Wildflower Meadow background stamp and the coordinating embossing folder--love that!  Love anything that makes creating cards easier and more beautiful to boot!  I used my left over satin flowers too. 








Supplies:
Wildflower Meadow and coordinating embossing folder
Label Love and Artisan Punch
Fun Flowers Bigz L Die and satin fabric, shrunk with heat tool
Simply Pressed Clay and Mold
Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush Ink and Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment