Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Convention 2013 Salt Lake City

Here's my swap tote full of cards, tags, pins, 3D items just waiting to be traded for other equally nice items. Card swapping/trading is one of the hi lights of Convention for me--it's exciting to swap ideas and be around other demos who are equally as excited about stamping as you are! I like every part of trading--planning, creating, and trading!  It's the sharing part of the hobby that makes it so much fun!  If I have an idea and you have an idea--we each have just ONE idea. But, if we share our idea with each other, then we have TWO ideas (or 6000--that's how many people will be in SLC this year!).  Two, ideas are better than one!  No, I'm not making thousands of swaps--is that even possible!?  The bag is from Thirty One--it's one of their organizing totes.  Stayed tuned to see what's inside--I will be posting my convention swaps during the week.  Bye for now, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment