Saturday, October 30, 2010

Holiday Card

When we meet for Stamp club once a month, we participate in a card swap.  Our theme for November is Holiday and Christmas cards.  This is what I came up with for my swap.  I am so excited that I've gotten them done so soon!  I usually wait until the night before (think 3 am) to even get started. Not sure if it's coming across, but the card base is metallic blue cardstock (not Stampin' Up!--sorry, it was given to me by a friend). After you emboss the front, you will swipe the snowflakes with White Staz-on Ink.  Really makes those snowflakes POP!

Don't forget to embellish the inside!


I couldn't decide which "inside" I liked better.


Supplies used:  Occasional Quotes (Hostess), Winter Post Stamp Sets; Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, White Staz-On Ink; Night of Navy, Bashful Blue Classic Ink;  Whisper White, Bashful Blue Cardstock; 1 3/8" Circle Punch; Decorative Label Punch; Mini Glue Dots and Stampin' Dimensionals.
Happy Stamping!  Bye for now, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment