Friday, October 29, 2010

Christmas Cards

Now that it is the end of October, it's time to start thinking about those holiday cards.  Here's a few I came up with.  The first card was my swap for the Baltimore Regional Event. 
Supplies used: Peaceful Season Host Set from the Holiday Mini; Always Artichoke Cardstock and Classic Ink; Very Vanilla Cardstock; Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink; 1/2" Circle Punch; Big Shot with Top Note Die; Deck the Halls DSP.

The next one is from a swap I did with my upline's group.  At first I didn't like the Seam Binding ribbon.  After using it, I have changed my mind.  I really like the way it lays flat on my card. 
Supplies used: Tags til Christmas Stamp Set; Cherry Cobbler Cardstock and Classic Ink; Very Vanilla 1/2" Seam Binding; Deck the Halls DSP; Big Shot with Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder, and the Ornament Punch.   

No comments:

Post a Comment