Here's the cards from our monthly stamp club swap. Aren't they wonderful? Six of us made Christmas cards--that's six less I'll have to stamp this year!
Our project this month is a luminary using the Day of Gratitude stamp set. Seveal of these would look nice on your Thanksgiving or holiday table. They would make nice place cards or party favors for your guests. They are super easy and quick to make.
- Cut a piece of cardstock 3 1/2" x 10 1/4".
- Score at 2 1/2", 5", 7 1/2" and 10" (on the long end of cardstock).
- Punch desired shape from each section.
- Stamp on Vellum Cardstock. Allow ink to dry and attach to the inside of luminary.
- Apply Sticky Strip to the 1/4" end tab and attach together to make square shape.
- Add battery operated tealight inside.
Supplies used: Day of Gratitude stamp set, Pumpkin Pie Cardstock and Ink, Early Espresso Ink, Decorative Label Punch, Cardstock Vellum, battery operated tealight.
This luminary is slightly smaller than the one above. Cut cardstock to 3" x 10 1/4." Stamp prior to scoring using the same measurements as above.
Supplies used: Marina Mist Cardstock and Ink, Snowflake Punch.
Happy Stamping! Bye for now, Maria