Tuesday, March 11, 2014

March Stamp Club: Watercolor Wonder Notecards



The Watercolor Wonder Notecards are already preprinted and prescored. They look like you spent hours and hours water coloring. The envelopes are included. You get 20 notecards for $12.95--that's just 65 cents for one notecard! I love anything that will help me create gorgeous cards with minimal effort. All I did was add a stamp and a few embellishments.  Here I added "hello" from the Four You stamp set. It is a set of four word stamps, hence the name.  In addition to the hello, it has birthday wishes, thank you, and thinking of you.  All good basic phrases for card making!  I also added two butterflies that were punched out, layered together, and embellished with a rhinestone. If you wanted to get a little fancier, you could always add some ribbon.  Happy Watercoloring (wink, wink)!!  Bye for now, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment