Saturday, March 9, 2013

All Dressed Up Pop Up Card


It's a pop-up!  When I first saw the All Dressed Up bundle, I resisted.  But as a girly-girl, I caved and bought the whole suite!  I am so glad I did.  It is so wonderful, beautiful and versatile!  To make the dress "pop up", you will need both the Pop 'n Cuts Card Base AND the Dress Form Pop 'n Cuts.  To decorate the dress, you will want the Dress Up Framelits too.  Note:  the Pop 'n Cuts Card Base can be use ALONE to make a really cool A2 card all on its own--how cool is that?  


The inside says "wishing you a twirly-whirly birthday."  Its from Wishes Your Way stamp set (p. 33 Spring Catalog).  The font matches the All Dressed Up stamp set.  This card was so much fun to create, and I really enjoyed sharing it at March's Stamp Club. 


Ink:  Island Indigo

Cardstock:  Sahara Sand, Sycamore Street DSP (Salabration)

Other:  Sycamore Street Ribbon, Flower Trim

Happy Stamping!  Bye for now, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment