Monday, February 11, 2013

Ascending Rectangles Card


My card swap from October is a technique called Ascending Rectangles.  Yes, I said October as I am a bit behind, but it is still winter!  Take three layers of cardstock for stamping (see below), and place them on top of each other.  Stamp snowflake randomly--you are stamping on all 3 three pieces of cardstock at the same time.  Here I used a snowflake from Snowflake Soiree and the Illuminate Glimmer Watermark stamp pad, both of which are still available (see page 36 Spring 2013 catalog).

Here are the measurements....
Cardstock bases:
8 1/2 x 5 1/2
3 1/4 x 4 1/2
2 1/4 x 3 1/2
Cardstock for stamping:
4 x 5 1/4
3 x 4 1/4
2 x 3 1/4
Hope you enjoy it, and I hope you are enjoying winter where you live!  So far, we've escaped any accumulation of snow, which is sad because I'm looking forward to a good stay in my pj's all day and stamp the snow day away type day.  Happy Stamping!  Bye for now, Maria



No comments:

Post a Comment