Monday, January 23, 2012

Leadership 2012 San Antonio, Texas


As a Senior Supervisor, I had the privledge of attending my first Leadership event in San Antonio, Texas.  It was wonderful--not more wonderful than Convention, but wonderful in a different way!   Here's why....

Visiting the Alamo.

Being a Make 'n Taker Helper.  This job was so much fun!  I was able to assist other demonstrators with their projects.  Well, it was more like fetching missing items, or uncovering supplies on the tables.  Getting to mingle with Stampin' Up! staff was an added benefit!

Here's the cleanup!


Sorting all the stamps and supplies in tubs and boxes.  Tubs and boxes full of Snail adhesive, Crop-a-diles, Trimmers!  These are the large tubs every body buys at Walley World at the beginning of the year because they're going to get organized--they're that large!!!



Meeting up with friends...Cynthia and Mary Ellen.
Getting to know other demonstrators...I've met Cindy and Janell at Convention before, but was really able to spend time with them at Leadership.  They were gracious enough to let me pal around with them.  Very sweet ladies! 

Met Jan during Make 'n Takes. She has to be one of the nicest demos I've ever met.  Everytime I saw her at Leadership she had a great big smile, took time to say hello and chat.


Making new friends.  Cherie and Betty were so nice to me.  They saw me sitting down for dinner alone in the hotel restaurant.  Actually, I did not even have a chance to sit down at a table--they did not hesitate to ask me to join them. 

Taking a slow moving boat ride along with Riverwalk on the San Antonio  River. 

I enjoyed the Riverwalk so much I took a boat ride both day and night.


Don't forget swaps.

Lyssa's Convention Quality Swap.  You had to sign up for it ahead of time and meet certain criteria.  There are all kinds of swaps at events--card fronts, scrapbook pages, 3D, 3x3 cards, full cards just to name a few. 

I really had a great time in San Antonio.  Wish I could have spent more time sight-seeing the grand state of Texas.  My inention is to post the make 'n takes in a few days.  Happy Stamping!  Bye for now, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment