Saturday, September 11, 2010

Just Believe Butterfly Cards

Hi Stampers!  Today's card is from a swap I receieved while at Convention this year.  It was stamped by Mary Ellen Byler, a top demonstrator, using the Just Believe stamp set.  Cards swaps are so appealing (and addictive) because you get so many great ideas!  Rubber Stampers are some of the nicest people.  They are always willing to share! 

On my version, I mostly just changed the colors.  Everything is the same except, I stamped the verse directly on the Top Note die cut rather than on punch out. 

This one is my favorite. I used Cajun Craze for the cardstock and ink. Cajun Craze is a nicer version of Really Rust that was recently retired. To color stamps with markers, place stamp rubber side up on your work surface. Using the brush tip of your marker, apply ink directly on the rubber image where desired. It's okay if the ink dries before stamping. Simply "huff or breath" on the stamp to remoisten the ink before applying it to your cardstock.
Happy Stamping! 
Bye for now,
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment