Monday, March 1, 2010

Medallion Gift Bag

I received this goodie bag at my door one day last week from my fantabulous upline--what a nice surprise!! I needed a little pick me up--thanks Sharon! That's one of the things I love about rubber stamping--sharing our creations. It's a great way to bring sunshine and inspiration into the lives of others.
Here's what's inside:
The portfolio was made with one of Stampin' Up!'s file folders.
What it looks like on the inside...
This card was made the Sending Love Specialty DSP and the heart treat cups.
The adorable little tote is two pieces of felt cut out from the Basket and Blooms die and sewn together. Add a felt flower accent with a rhinestone brad and some ribbon.
Happy Stamping! Share your creations with others--it just might make their day. It did mine!
Bye for now, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment