Thursday, January 2, 2014

Throwback Thursday: All Dressed Up

I just have to laugh at myself sometimes. I was seeing "#TBT" on FB, and I had no idea what that meant--guess I'm showing my age!  TBT = Throwback Thursday!  I still don't get the hashtags.  The DSP on these cards are retired so they qualify for TBT--according to me anyway.


This is the Card Base Pop 'n Cuts, and the Dress Form Pop 'n Cuts along with the All Dressed Up stamp set.  The DSP, and accessories are retired--remember this is THT.  The pharses come from the Yippee Skippee! stamp set.



The DSP, stamps, and accessories are also retired on the red card.  Whirly Twirly is the name of the stamp set used.  Oh, and I just loved those flowers--wish we still had those!  


There's my take on TBT.  Happy Stamping!  Bye for now, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment